Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website and any move booked with us outside of our website (eg. via survey, email quotation, phone booking). By accessing this website or booking your move with The Nations Movers Ltd we assume you agree to the terms and conditions stated, however if you do not agree 100% with every condition stated then we suggest that you do not continue to use The Nations Movers website and exit this site straight away. We may update the Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem appropriate so we suggest you visit regularly to stay updated on any changes we make.
3. The Nations Movers ltd website may contain links to other websites for information you may want to access, we do not take responsibility for any viruses connected to those websites or any damage they may cause to your device, such issues will be linked to the Terms and Conditions mentioned on those separate sites. We do the best we can to protect our site from any viruses and bugs
4. The Nations Movers ltd owns the right for all content on our website. You may view for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not: Republish any content from Thenationsmovers.co.uk or duplicate or copy and paste for business or personally use from Thenationsmovers.co.uk
Booking Your Move
5. When booking your move you need to make sure all your items are listed and you are as accurate as possible when using our quote calculator or over the phone bookings. We provide 2m3 free in every move to give you some leeway if small items are added on the day of your move. However for larger items we are not responsible if on the day of your move they do not fit in the vans we provide as they were not mentioned when listing your belongings at the time of the booking. If you have extra items we require a notice 48 hours before your move as this will result in a quote change and if we need to provide you with an extra van it needs to be booked in and available for your move date, extra items on top of your listed items will be charged separately.
- Bookings are booked in a time slot and if for certain circumstances our team has to wait more than 2 hours before starting your move or before offloading your belongings, we will charge £40 by the hour per van. We allow 2 hours free of charge and anything above that will be charged accordingly.
- Travelling in the van for the customer is also not allowed, transport to and from locations will need to be arranged by yourselves
- If you have booked self loading no help or 1 man help, any damages that may occur are not our responsibility and therefore we can not compensate you for any broken or scratched items that you may have.
- If you have booked for 2 men plus, and any damages occur, we require images of the damage within 48 hours of the move completion. If furniture items are damaged by us we also require images of the damage from both parties to access the situation and resolve as soon as possible. We will try to resolve the issue within 7 to 10 days, if it is not possible to resolve or correct an issue we will compensate you for your damages.
Damages and Insurance
6. Our policy is as follows: We Pack, we are responsible, You Pack, you are responsible. Damages that occur due to packing that you have personally done, we will not be responsible for as this is a responsibility you take upon yourself to pack your items to the best of your ability making sure everything is secure. If we do your packing and you have selected our premium packaging packing and moving services London, it is our responsibility to protect your belongings and provide the best service we possibly can to you. If any damages occur due to any packing we have done, we require images of the damage within 48 hours of the move completion. If furniture items are damaged by us we also require images of the damage from both parties to access the situation and resolve as soon as possible. We will try to resolve the issue within 7 to 10 days, if it is not possible to resolve or correct an issue we will compensate you for your damages.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
7. Your Booking with us can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before your move date, this will be a free of charge service, we will book you in for another date or time as long as we have availability for that date. When cancelling a booking we require you to call in to our office to get a full refund however if you call in 72 to 48 hours before your move we will charge 10% of the full move quote, 48 to 24 hours before your move date we will charge 20% of your move quote and any last minute cancellations will be charged at 50% of your move quote.
Payments and Confirmation
8. When booking with us, to create a safe environment for you we have opted to choose Stripe Payment Checkout and Secure Sumup Payments as our payment providers. When confirming a booking we require a 50% deposit from the client to reserve the date you wish to book (unless otherwise stated by a staff member). The remaining payment of 50% needs to be paid on the day of your move before our team leaves the site to ensure we are paid for our services.
9. Our premium packages have set prices and set quantities depending upon how many rooms you have. These packages can’t be adjusted in quantity or price, unless you contact us and ask for extra boxes or any other packaging material you require, these will be provided at an extra cost outside of our premium package. When packing your boxes we require you to give us full responsibility to pack how we see necessary in order to make sure everything we pack is done correctly and in the right manor, preventing any damages when moving.
10. For items such as Jewellery and Cash or a Private Safe, we do not transport these items as part of our services. These Items should be transported at your own accord and should not be packed inside boxes that will be transported during your move with us. We are not responsible for such items.